Type and Quality of Merchandise:
Prices quoted on this website are in U.S. dollars (US$). Payment must be made in U.S. dollars unless previous written arrangements have been made and agreed to by the seller.
All items are subject to prior sale and are offered on a first-come, first-served basis.
All items are guaranteed to be authentic steamship memorabilia (e.g., a vessel’s or steamship company’s used in service equipment, appurtenances, outfit, ephemera, souvenir of voyage, etc.). Reproductions are not offered.
All items are in “very good” to “mint” condition unless otherwise marked.
Luxury Liner Row retains the right to use images of items sold on the website in its archives. Scans and photos of items you purchase will not be republished or sold, but LLR reserves the right to use images on this website as needed.
Please do not Send Payment until You Have Received Your Order Confirmation.
Methods of Payment:
- Money Order or Cashier’s Check: Please make payable to Luxury Liner Row. Merchandise paid for by Money Orders or Cashier’s Checks will be sent out on our next shipping day (usually every Tuesday).
- Paypal: Make payments to email@example.com. Merchandise paid for via Paypal will be sent on our next shipping day (usually every Tuesday) as long as payment is received no later than the prior Sunday evening at 6 p.m. EST. If paying by Paypal, 4% of your total (including shipping) will be added to cover the cost of the Paypal fee.
- Credit Cards: If you don’t have a Paypal account and don’t wish to sign up for one, I can now accept credit card payments. These will be a one-time payment processed via Paypal, and the same terms stated above will apply. You will receive an e-mail receipt from Paypal, but no Paypal account will be created for you nor will your credit card information be retained by LLR. For security purposes, I recommend calling us with your credit card information or splitting the information into several separate e-mails if this is the payment route you chose.
- Personal Checks: Personal checks drafted in U.S. dollars and drawn on a U.S. bank are accepted, but merchandise ordered may not be shipped for 10 to 14 business days following initial deposit of funds to our bank account. Make checks payable to Luxury Liner Row.
- Cash: If cash is sent, it is understood that currency is sent entirely at the buyer’s risk.
- International Bank Wire Transfer: I accept bank wire transfers subject to a $25 wire transfer fee. Please contact me via e-mail to obtain the wire transfer details.
International Buyers and Funds:
International buyers are welcome. The preferred method of payment for overseas buyers is Paypal or bank wire transfer in U.S. dollars. This allows us to ship your order quickly and saves you the bank charges for purchasing a check in U.S. dollars. Please be aware that Paypal will assess various fees for the use of their service, which will be borne by the buyer and will be added to the total cost of the order. Cash may also be sent, but this is done entirely at the buyer’s own risk. Wire transfers are also accepted and will be subject to a $25 wire transfer fee, which is charged by my bank. Please contact us for airmail shipping costs and details when you place your order. All customs fees, duties, etc., on all foreign orders are the responsibility of the purchaser. We do not falsify customs declarations; so please do not ask.
Shipping and Handling:
Postage is additional on all orders. Packages shipped to U.S. addresses will be sent via USPS Priority Mail unless an alternate method is requested at the time of order. For paper items less than one (1) pound, first-class mail will be used.
Our regular day for shipping merchandise is Tuesday. If you need faster service, please let us know when your order is placed. Express delivery for most merchandise is available. Please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org for details and rates.
Under no circumstances will merchandise be shipped before payment arrives. No C.O.D.’s will be accepted.
Insurance is optional on most items unless determined necessary by the seller, e.g., fragile or expensive items. Insurance costs are the responsibility of the buyer. If optional insurance costs are not paid for by the purchaser before the item is shipped, seller assumes no liability for lost or damaged items.
Delivery confirmation and/or tracking is also used in most cases. and is included in the shipping charge.
Items Damaged in Shipment:
If an item arrives damaged, notify us at once. Do not throw away the packaging because this must be taken to the post office along with the damaged item in order for them to process your claim. I highly recommend you take a photograph of the packaging as well to facilitate insurance claims.
Errors, Refunds, and Notices:
North Carolina residents must add 8.0% sales tax.
Once an order is placed, the item(s) will be placed on “hold” for ten (10) calendar days pending arrival of payment. If payment does not arrive within 10 (ten) calendar days, the item(s) will be placed back in stock and will be subject to resale.
If you have a problem or need more time to send payment, just email email@example.com. Something may be able to be worked out. Payment plans for higher-priced items may be arranged, but this is at the seller’s sole discretion.
Every effort is made to describe each item thoroughly and accurately. Errors or omissions may occur from time to time, however. If any item is misrepresented, you may return it for a refund. You may not, however, return an item simply because you already have it. Every item on the site is illustrated, and this will give you ample opportunity to check your collection. If in doubt, please ask me for more info or pictures.
Refunds are made only for the purchase price of the item(s). Notification must be received by Luxury Liner Row no later than three days after you receive the item(s) that you are requesting a return. Prior approval for the return is required. Shipping, insurance, and any other costs associated with sending the item to you or returning it to Luxury Liner Row are not refundable. You must return items in a timely manner, and items must be received within two weeks. All items must be returned via insured priority mail and with signature confirmation. Luxury Liner Row is not responsible for items not received.
The content in its entirety, including text content, graphics, layouts, and all source code, belong to the owners of the web site. This term is protected by intellectual property rights and copyright law. Copying, redistribution, use or publication either for free or for monetary gain is strictly prohibited. Some of the content on the site is the copyrighted and licensed work of third parties.
The above terms, conditions, and policies are subject to change at any time and without advance notice.